Updated: Mar 7, 2020
Eggs and their benefit
People, who follow a healthy lifestyle, always include eggs in their daily ration. Eggs are packed with protein and as well many important microelements. Some of them are:
Egg yolk also contains vitamin calciferol (vitamins of group D) in the same proportions as fish oil and choline, incredibly important nutrient that most people don't even know exists and is often grouped with the B vitamins.
A single large boiled egg contains :
Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA Folate: 5% of the RDA Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA Selenium: 22% of the RDA Eggs also contain decent amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, calcium and zinc.
This comes with 77 calories, 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of healthy fats. Benefits for Women
Consider the benefits that chicken eggs can bring to the female body:
1. Reducing the risk of breast cancer due to the presence of minerals, choline and amino acids in the composition of the egg yolk.
2. Vitamin D, which is contained in eggs, helps the body absorb calcium, which positively affects the strengthening of the bone tissue of women, as well as the functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular system.
3. Folic acid has a beneficial effect on the development of the fetus in pregnant women.
4. Eggs are often used in cosmetology, promoting rejuvenation.
Benefits for Men
The advantage of eggs for men is to strengthen immunity due to the presence of a rich chemical structure in the product. They also contribute to the recovery of the body after injury or surgery. Another positive property is a beneficial effect on the nervous system. Since men are more prone to nervous breakdowns and stresses, using the product will help develop resistance to depression, normalize sleep and improve memory. Proteins, the building block of your body are present in abundance in the eggs. Eating eggs every day will definitely meet your protein intake. So egg benefits for men who are into fitnessare exclusive. Moreover, it also gives strength to your muscles and slows down the rate at they are lost. Eggs increase the level of good cholesterol i.e, High-Density Lipoprotein. HDL is known for good heart health. One single egg provides more than half of prescribed HDL consumption for the day. Hence, it reduces the risk of cardiac issues and strokes.
Benefits for Children
Eggs are easily digested by children, leaving no toxins and waste. The main advantages of their use by children include:
1. Support the growth of muscle cells, the formation of the central nervous system and other organs.
2. Improve the liver.
3. Improves sight.
4. Support the development of the brain, improving memory.
5. Act as a means of preventing rickets disease.
6. Prevent the development of anemia.
In Conclusion Studies clearly show that eating up to three whole eggs per day is perfectly safe.
There is no evidence that going beyond that is harmful — it is just "uncharted territory," as it hasn't been studied.
Eggs are pretty much nature's perfect food.
On top of everything else, they are also cheap, easy to prepare, go with almost any food and taste awesome.